CUSTOMIZED FACILITY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
YOUR ONE POINT OF CONTACT, ONE PROCESS & ONE SYSTEM
Fast & Responsive
M&M Facility Services
M&M Facility Services LLC is within the Small Business classification under NAICS code 561210, Facilities Support Services. Additionally, we are registered in the Federal “System for Award Management” as a Service Disabled Veteran Owned company. Our leadership team has a broad breadth and deep depth of experience in facilities operations, maintenance, repair and construction which include:
- Expertise in operating, maintaining, repairing, and replacing all types and sizes of commercial and industrial facility systems.
- Executive experience providing leadership to hundreds of subordinate personnel and advice and guidance to customers and other stakeholders.
We registered with the state of Pennsylvania (LLC Partnership) in July 2017 with operations beginning shortly thereafter. Our customer base continues to grow due to the extensive experience of our team, with our customers being impressed with our professionalism, attention to detail, and quality of work.
Only the Best
- Responsibility for the facility operations, maintenance, repair, and construction for entire US Air Force installations.
- Construction project management totaling $1.7B of new construction
- Property management at multiple locations with properties valued in excess of $100M.
- Property development at multiple locations valued in excess of $50M.
- Responsible for multiple commercial operations, maintenance, repair, and construction accounts valued up to $32M annually.
Matthew Bobb – CEO
Extensive experience in the facility operations and maintenance and project management arena with 30 years in the field.
Worth and Company, Service Operations Manager
Led a team of 40 HVAC and Plumbing technicians, coordinators, and subordinate managers providing superior service to over 2,000 customers.
ABM Facility Services, Kuehne-Nagel Account Director
Responsible for the facility operations, maintenance, repair, and capital improvement of over 60 locations throughout the US.
ABM Facility Services, Vanguard Account Executive
Responsible for the facility operations, maintenance, repair, and capital improvement of all Vanguard locations throughout the world.
US Air Force, Lt Col (Ret)
24 years’ total service to include 2.5 years enlisted. The majority of service time was in the facility operations, maintenance, repair, and capital improvement arena.
36 years of experience in commercial/industrial property management/development/consultation, project management, facility operations, maintenance, repair, and capital improvements.
Mark Bobb, LLC
Provision of industrial / commercial property management services, project management / oversight, owners rep services, facilities and utilities consultation and administration.
Brasler Properties, Facility Director
Provided TI construction project management, facility management and construction oversight, property management/tenant relations, acquisition due diligence, and asset liquidation services for 4MM SF of multi-tenant industrial/commercial re-development projects in Central PA, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Lewistown Specialty Yarns, Plant Engineer
Directed 60+ employees and departmental management of all production equipment and facilities maintenance, capital projects, departmental safety and health programs, and budgeting for a $50MM textile yarn manufacturer.
Mark Bobb – President
Mike Schlegel – Field Manager
Mike has been an HVAC technician since 1997 and in hands-on leadership roles in the HVAC arena since 2004
Certifications/Licenses: EPA 608 Universal, EPA 609, EPA Proctoring Certificate, Green Awareness Certified, and ASE.
15-Year Army veteran.
1985-2000: Owned and managed HVAC company.
Residential and commercial HVAC system installation, repair, maintenance, and service.
2000-2005: HVAC instructor; Lincoln Technical Institute, Union NJ.
Throughout tenure instructed all classes and all types of systems and components.
2005-2010: Regional Service Manager; Alpine Mechanical Services, Sellersville PA.
- Region covered the entire US eastern seaboard.
- Responsible for hands-on management of commercial and industrial new HVAC system install(s), retro-fitting, maintenance, and repairs.
2010-2012: Senior Service Technician; Lime Energy, Bethlehem PA.
Worked on residential, commercial, and industrial equipment from mini-splits to multi-million BTU boilers and chillers.
2012-2017: Service Technician and Service Manager; Worth and Company, Pipersville PA.
- Go-to field technician to solve nagging new install or other chronic HVAC maintenance issues.
- Problem solving and leadership skills led to promotion of service manager overseeing over 55 field technicians.
2017-Present: Field Manager; M&M Facility Services LLC, Douglassville PA.
Oversees all aspects of field operations to ensure quality service for commercial and industrial customers.
“ In summary, M&M Facility Services LLC can provide you with superior service from our facilities engineering, operations & maintenance services experience and expertise.”